Veterinarians and Canine Rehabilitation Professionals
Join our great referral program and request additional materials.
Sign Up Today
Make it a Win-Win-Win
You, your client, your client's dog. Walkin' Wheels offers an incredible opportunity to give your client's dog a new lease on life. Join the growing number of veterinarians using Walkin' Wheels to offer a unique mobility solution to their clients. And the winning doesn't stop there, with additional benefits including a listing on our website and complimentary interesting print material for your office.
Why Walkin' Wheels?
Walkin' Wheels requires no complex measurements, and offers push-button adjustability. This makes it extremely versatile and allows it to be used with other dogs. Offer your clients a simple, no-tools-required solution that changes as the dog's health changes. Walkin' Wheels is the world's best-selling dog wheelchair with proven results - simply the best mobility solution for your clients.
If your client's pet has been diagnosed with any of the following, a dog wheelchair is a practical option:
Degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, ACL tear, spinal and neurological problems, surgical recovery, amputations, and more.
Sign Up Today!
- Offer your clients the best-selling dog wheelchair on the market
- Receive a professional courtesy for your practice (some vets also charge a fitting fee)
- Listing on our Website as an approved Pet Professional. Clients often look for a local vet for help with Dog Wheelchairs
- Helpful and interesting in-office materials about dog wheelchairs and other products for pets with special needs
- Help your client's dogs live long, happy, healthy lives
- Receive a referral fee of 20% of the cost of the wheelchair
- If you would like information on Professional Kits or how to become part of our Dealer Program, please go here.
If you have received a Walkin' Wheels Veterinary Referral Pad like the one pictured below, this is the place to register. If not, you can request them below.